Table of Contents
It is a good idea to renovate your home regularly. Doing so can make your home more valuable, comfortable, and efficient. Just remember that renovating a home can be expensive and dirty. You’re going to have a lot of debris to deal with once you’ve finished. Building and renovating will prove to be fun and exciting. Clean up the mess after you’ve finished won’t be.
Once you’ve completed the project, you’ll have a mess to clean up. Our technicians can help. We have employed the best renovation cleaning specialists to ensure that the mess can be cleaned up right away. You focus on the renovation while we focus on cleaning up your mess.
Our Professionals Clean Up Renovation Messes
When you begin renovating your home, you’re going to have a lot of leftovers to clean up. Unfortunately, a lot of these items can’t be sent to the local landfill. Getting rid of these items will prove to be difficult. Alternatively, you can try renting a dumpster, but this will be expensive. Plus, you might have to get a permit from a local agency. Wouldn’t it be easier to let a professional handle these tasks for you? Our experts specialize in post-construction cleanups. We can get rid of the jump so you can focus on getting the renovation completed.
Advice For Cleaning Up After A Renovation
After completing a renovation, you’re going to have a mess to clean up. It is pertinent to deal with it right away. If you’re adamant about doing it on your own, it is a good idea to rely on expert tips. Use the advice below to make things easier.
- Start by getting rid of any trash in your home. Sit it by the curb so the trashman can collect it later.
- Don’t forget to clean your walls. Using a damp rag is a good idea when you’re dealing with old paint. Grab your broom and use it to remove paint above you.
- It is wise to vacuum your floors several times.
- Always disinfect your floors by sweeping and mopping at least once or twice.
- Remember to clean the vents on the ground or ceiling.
- Light fixtures and fans need to be wiped down and cleaned. If necessary, you can remove the ceiling fan and clean it. Then, you can install it again.
- Use a wet rag to clean all surfaces.
- Finally, clean or change your HVAC air filters.
Remodeling is fun and exciting. However, it can be a mess too. Focus on the DIY project and let us handle the mess for you.
We Offer Residential Renovation Clean-Up Services
Rest assured knowing we offer efficient renovation clean-up services. We’re confident that we’ll make your next renovation project much easier. We can deal with all types of construction debris, including metal, appliances, drywall, wood, furniture, carpets, rugs, tiles, and more. If you’ve completed a renovation project at home, it is time to clean up the mess. Pick up your phone and call us. Our junk removal experts will handle it for you promptly.